Best rate guaranteed terms and conditions
- Rooms on the other website must be publicly available (instant confirmation), viewable and bookable on the Internet for the same dates, and you must notify us within 48 hours of making your reservation direct with us.
- You must make the reservation through our web site at www.odonnabhain-kenmare.com via our online reservation system. Then contact us about the cheaper rate on the 3rd party web site. Once this rate is verified, we will email you to inform you that we have reduced the rate of your stay.
- To qualify, reserve your room online on this website.
The best rate guarantee does not apply to:
- Package rates ie. any hotel stay that is sold as part of a total holiday package.
- Bookings made via opaque providers i.e. a hotel site where the name of the hotel is not provided until after the booking is made.
- Rates that are not publicly available i.e. corporate or negotiated rates.
General terms and conditions
Our Card Process
Check in / Out Times
Any complaint about the booking service must be notified to O Donnabhain’s in writing or by email as soon as possible.
Transfer of reservation
Some time due to circumstances beyond our control, we may have to transfer a reservation to another premisies of the same standard as rated by the Irish Tourist Board, and at the same rate as you have booked. This may happen as a result of possibly a guest who is sick and we are unable to transfer them to facilitate your reservation. Due to this we cannot be held liable for any conformance issues in relaton to your reservation. You can be totally assure that you will be transferred to a similar property in terms of standard and price within the town of kenmare.